As many of you are aware, Governor Murphy asked that all sit down restaurants be closed, allowing for takeout and delivery to continue. We are happy to say that we can continue to bring you meals delivered right to your door. As always, we take food safety and sanitation very seriously. We would like to remind you that we are fully certified, licensed and insured and work out of a commercial kitchen in Flanders. We are a small staff and take pride in providing you with delicious food every week. At this time, in order to limit interactions, all deliveries are porch drop off so please remember to leave out a cooler to accept your delivery. You can make a note on your order of where the cooler will be placed if it’s not on your porch. We will notify you by email when to expect your order. Thank you!
All meals are freshly made and prepared just for you. The menu changes weekly and in addition to meals, there will be weekly soups and/or salads as well as dessert. Our frozen Market Fare menu is available to order from if you would like to supplement your order or stock up your freezer. Delivered right to your porch or you can choose to pick it up at one of our current Farmer’s Markets (please inquire about locations). There is no weekly commitment. Meals are priced individually so you can order for 1, 2, or even 20. Order once or order every week...we're here to help you when you need it.
FREE Delivery for the time being. All minimums apply to totals prior to gratuity.
Please see towns below for specific delivery days. It may not be comprehensive so please inquire if you do not see your town.
Every Wednesday to Flanders and the surrounding areas ($40 order minimum) - place order by midnight on Monday prior to delivery.
Every Saturday - pickups are available at the Wayne Farmer's Market (no order minimum - order from entire available menu). If you prefer to have your order delivered in this area, there is a $75 order minimum.
Also on Saturday, deliveries can be made to Flanders and surrounding areas (see towns below) - place order by midnight on Thursday prior to delivery.
Every Sunday - pickups are available at the Denville Farmer's Market (no order minimum - order from entire available menu). No deliveries made on Sunday.
Food is delivered between 10 AM and 8 PM on each delivery day.
VIEW DELIVERY AREAS
1. We now offer two delivery days - Wednesday and Saturday. Wednesday deliveries are available for Flanders and surrounding areas within 15 miles. Saturday deliveries are available for Flanders, Sparta, Wayne and surrounding areas. If you’re unsure if we deliver to you, just ask.
2. We have suspended charging a delivery fee for the time being.
3. For delivery on Wednesdays, all orders must be placed by midnight on Monday prior. For delivery and pickups on Saturdays & Sundays, all orders must be placed by midnight on Thursday prior.
4. All food in the top section of the website is served fresh and fully cooked. These items may change per order day. All sides are based on ingredient availability and may change to something comparable.
5. The items in our Fresh Market section are our tried and true standbys that are always available with some occasional seasonal changes. At this time, we’ve also added some convenience grocery items that we’ve been able to get from local sources. During this trying time for a lot in our business, we hope you can support these businesses as well.
6. The last section, our Market items, are our frozen products you might buy from us at a Farmer’s Market. Stock up on those! We always suggest heating up these items directly from frozen for best results.
7. All food comes cold or frozen. As ovens vary, we can’t give you an exact timing for heating but we always suggest entrees should go into an oven safe dish and be heated at 325 - 350 degrees until warm. Soups should be heated in a pot on the stove or in a microwave safe dish.
8. Our stock changes on a regular basis and is based on demand. If you see something that you are interested in that you know that we make but we’re currently out of stock on or it’s not listed, just ask. We can always try to add it to the menu. We’re here to make what you like so we’re happy to hear requests from our customers.
9. Food is delivered between 10am and 8pm on delivery days. Please leave out a cooler as we do porch drop off only at this time to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We will notify you once your delivery has been made.
Silver Birch Kitchens is the result of years of culinary work and dreams of owner Jessica Geanoules.
Jessica has been working in the culinary business for more than 15 years. She's been hostess to manager, caterer to chef. Her passion is simply making good food, done right.
Joined by her husband Marc, professionally trained at Johnson & Wales, the couple has a keen focus on providing the community with delicious meals and fare sourced and prepared locally in their kitchen - truly community grown food.
The pair understand the lives of busy families as they raise their two children. Finding the time to put a wholesome, fresh meal on the table every night can be a real challenge. They make it simple - your favorite market fare delivered to your home or office. Eating locally and healthy has never been so easy.
All Silver Birch Kitchens food is produced in a certified, licensed, and inspected commercial kitchen. If you don't see something you need, please contact us to discuss your culinary needs.
1st Friday of Month
Wayne Farmers Market
Denville Farmers Market
45 Mohican Road, Blairstown
Best's Fruit Farm
1 Russling Road Independence
25 Bartley Road Long Valley
Frozen Meals, Hummus, Soup & Pesto
The Coffee Potter
24 Schooleys Mountain Road Long Valley